Monday, November 29, 2010

Well done mom! My mom is now an acitivist of saving the environment.

My mom is 76 yrs old this year she is doing her part to save the environment and so can you.

My mother who has been using those Eco-enzyme or Garbage Enzyme that I have made, to fertilize her vegetable.  Her comment is that the vegetable is much more tender, tastier and more healthy to eat.  It is truly an accomplishment to 'renew' her mind not to use artificial fertilizer which she had been using for more than a decade. Well, she took a paradigm shift!

She hires workers to plant vegetables and supply them to vendors to sell at the local markets around Kota Kinabalu.

See how green the vegetables after using this enzyme:

Eco-Enzyme/Garbage Enzyme


Chinese lettuce green

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I would like to know more about using the eco enzyme on vegetables. How much and how often to use the enzyme? Also how much improvement on the vegetables? Thanks

    ReplyDelete