- cup of small bowl of broth only (no vegetables) from Dr. Rau's Alkaline Soup:
One and half cups finely diced Chinese Melon ( instead of Zucchini)
1 cup finely cut green beans (about 4 ounces)
2 celery ribs, fined diced
Three-quarter finely diced peeled carrots
Sea Salt (optional)
- 4 ounces (half cup) apple & carrot juice
- 1 tablespoon pure flax seed oil
- Quarter cup steel-cut oats cooked in 1 cup water with 1 date until very soft, about 15 minutes; no other sweetener
- 1 small apple (note: Apple is good diced and eaten with oatmeal) or half avocado, dressed with 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice and 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup decaffeinated green tea or herb tea.
- half an apple or 1 small carrot
- SALAD PLATE: Your choice of shredded raw vegetables dressed with lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil or one-quarter cup shredded Beet and Carrot Salad; one-quarter cup shredded zucchini tossed with one and one-quarter teaspoons fresh lemon juice and 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil; one-quarter cup Asian Sesame Slaw.
- STEAMED VEGETABLE PLATE: Broccoli florets, sliced carrots, and 1 small Yukon gold potato, sliced, all lightly steamed; do not over cook. May splash with 2 teaspoons each lemon juice or balsamic vinegar and extra virgin oil or sunflower oil. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds.
- half avocado, 6 cucumber sticks, or half an apple
- 4 ounces fresh carrot or other vegetable juice
- Bowl of Dr Rau's Alkaline Soup, including half a cup diced vegetables from the soup
- half cup (after cooking) Olive-oil Steamed Spinach
- half cup steamed broccoli florets
- cup of herb tea, such as peppermint